If you have any questions, we will reply by phone or email as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in Family Comfort Hospice.
• Office Hours: M – F from 8:00a – 5:00p
• Phone: 480-745-3015 (24/7)
• Fax: 480-745-3019
• Email: see contact form on this page.
7975 N. Hayden Rd., Suite A-200
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
Family Comfort Hospice is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard for race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or other protected factor.
“Family Comfort was such a blessing for both my family and my grandmother during her final days. I can honestly say they genuinely care about their patients. I am very grateful for everything they did for us.”– Bailey, Mesa, AZ
“My aunt was at this hospice and they were so awesome with her. Thank you so much.”– Gale, Mesa AZ
“Outstanding Care. Nurses truly care for their patients. I would recommend to any family looking for the most loving care for their loved one who is need of hospice service.”– Daniel, Arizona
Join us on Facebook
- About Us
- Hospice Service
- Palliative Service
- Hospice & Palliative Care Foundation
- Hospice Volunteer
- Home Care Hospice Service Careers
- The Vital Role of the CNA in Hospice and Palliative Care
- What is Pet Therapy?
- The Role of the Social Worker in End-of-Life Care
- The Difference Between Palliative Care and Hospice Care
- Holiday Tips for Nurses and Caregivers
- The Benefits of Hospice Care At Home
- Talking to a Hospice Patient
- Mindfulness in Hospice and Palliative Care
- What To Expect as a Hospice Care Volunteer
- Nursing Tips for End-of-Life Care
- Grief Management After Hospice Care Service
- Hospice and Palliative Care Costs: What You Need To Know
- End-Of-Life Preparation for Hospice Care Patients
- When Is It Time For Hospice Care?
- The History of Hospice Care and Palliative Care
- Video: Understanding Hospice Care
- Mesa kindergarteners connect with seniors
- Home Care Testimonial
- Chandler Community Meeting
- Palliative Care vs Hospice Service